Thank you for using the www.parshipmeet.com website! Here you will find information about what personal data www.parshipmeet.com collects, how we use this data, and what rights you have as a user in relation to your personal data. The controller of your personal data is ParshipMeet Holding GmbH (hereafter “ParshipMeet Group”, “us”, “our”, “we”).
Table of Contents:
Contact / Data controller
If you have any questions or suggestions about how we use your personal data, please contact us or our data protection officer.
ParshipMeet Holding GmbH, Speersort 10, 20095 Hamburg, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org (email)
You can reach our data protection officers at:
Dr. Stefanie Wegener, email@example.com (email)
Collection, processing and use of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (e.g., name, address, telephone number, date of birth or e-mail address). Processing is any action performed on data, for example, collecting, storing, using, transmitting to others or deleting such data.
Parship collects and processes your personal data exclusively when you visit us at www.parshipmeet.com. The provision of your personal data is voluntary when using the website. Please refer to the following information for details on the data we collect.
What data does ParshipMeet Group collect from the use of the website?
Every time you access the website www.parshipmeet.com, certain usage data is transmitted through the respective Internet browser and these data are stored in log files, so-called server log files. These data are:
» IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the device you use to access our website (e.g. computer, tablet or smartphone). We will also compare your IP address against a geo-database to collect information about your location, such as your country, state and city. In this context, ParshipMeet Group uses MaxMind.
» Name of the accessed page
» Date and time of the access
» The referrer URL (origin URL) from which the user came to the accessed page
» Statistics about the amount of data transmitted during your use of the website
» Status message as to whether you were successfully able to access the website
» Session identifier
» Session participant’s pseudonym
» Screen resolution you used on your device.
While using the ParshipMeet Group website, and in addition to the data mentioned above, cookies or pseudonym IDs (such as user-ID, ad-ID) are also stored on your device, when you visit, or after you visited, our online content. For more information about this, please refer to “Cookies and Tracking When Using the ParshipMeet Group Website” below.
Communication with ParshipMeet Group
The website offers the possibility to contact us, either through an online form or via the email address in the imprint. In this context, ParshipMeet Holding GmbH stores the following data:
» Email address
» Content of the email
The transmission of your e-mail is encrypted only if your email provider supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) transport encryption.
Our reply to your request will be protected in transit, if your email provider supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) transfer encryption.
If you would prefer not to contact our customer care by email (for example, because you are concerned that your email provider does not support TLS encryption or the content of our email is not encrypted), please contact us by post instead. You will find our contact details under Contact.
What information does ParshipMeet Holding GmbH collect when you apply for a job with us?
You have the opportunity to apply online for specific job advertisements or submit an unsolicited application using our application tool on our website www.parshipmeet.com. Please note that our group of companies include ParshipMeet Holding GmbH, Parship Group GmbH, PE Digital GmbH and Parship Elite Service GmbH. As a parent company, we handle your application and, if necessary, pass it on to our subsidiaries. In this context, we collect all personal data that you provide in your application. These are, in particular, the following information:
- How did you find us (“Wie hast du uns gefunden”)
- Gender (“Anrede”: /Frau/Herr/Divers)
- Surname, name (“Vorname”, “Nachname”) and, if applicable, Title (“Titel”)
- Email address
- Phone number
- If applicable, date of birth (“Geburtsdatum”)
- If applicable, nationality (“Nationalität”)
- If applicable, salary requirements (“Gehaltswunsch”)
- Desired start date (“Gewünschtes Eintrittsdatum”)
- Desired application area (“Gewünschter Einsatzbereich“)
- Any additional comments you provide
- Any attachments to your application such as certificates, curriculum vitae and photos.
The ParshipMeet Group processes the personal data for the following purposes, according to the legal bases listed below. Where processing is based on legitimate interests, we will also explain such legitimate interests:
- For the functionality of the website, to optimize and analyse the website and to ensure the security of the ParshipMeet Group’s information technology systems. ParshipMeet Group uses technically necessary cookies for this purpose. ParshipMeet Group will not create a user profile in this context. (The legal basis is ParshipMeet Group’s and its website’s users’ legitimate interest in the website being safe and easy to use, and in the constant improvement of the website and its content.) You will find specific information about this below, under “Cookies and Tracking.”
- In order to consider your application for employment within our group of companies. (The legal basis is your consent, our legitimate interest in forwarding your application within our company group, and § 26(1) and (8), S. 2 new BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act) in connection with Art. 88 GDPR.)
- If applicable, upstream anonymization of data records for training purposes of our artificial intelligence systems (Art. 6 (4) DSGVO applies here).
- Furthermore, for the purposes of data security (in particular availability in accordance with the obligations of Art. 6(1) f, Art. 32 (1)(d) GDPR). (The legal basis is Parship’s legitimate interest in ensuring data security and Parship members that the Parship service is not misused for contractual and / or illegal actions by third parties. In doing so, we also fulfil our legal obligation in the area of data security to ensure system security and the detection and tracking of unauthorised access attempts or accesses).
- insofar as is necessary to defend against any legal claims asserted against us in connection with job applications. (The legal basis for this is the legitimate interest of ParshipMeet Holding GmbH in complying with its burden of proof in such proceedings, e.g., under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).)
- where applicable, we may process personal data already received from you during the application process for the purpose of our employment relationship in accordance with § 26(1) new BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act) in connection with Art. 88 GDPR, if this is necessary for the execution or termination of the employment relationship or for the exercise or fulfillment of the legal rights and obligations to represent employees’ interests.
- If applicable, for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) (the legal basis in these cases is Article 9(2)(j) GDPR or Article 6(1)(e) GDPR in conjunction with Article 6(2) GDPR; Art. 6 para. 2 GDPR).
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Where our processing is based on your consent, our legal basis is Article 6(1)(a) S. 1 GDPR.
- When the processing of your personal data is required to fulfill contractual and pre-contractual relationship, our legal basis for the processing is point (b) of Article 6(1) S. 1 of the GDPR. This also applies to any processing required to carry out any pre-contractual actions.
- If the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interest of the ParshipMeet Group or a third party, and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override those legitimate interests, our legal basis for the processing is point (f) of Article 6(1) S. 1 of the GDPR.
- If we store information in your terminal equipment or access such information that is already stored in your terminal equipment, PECR Reg. 6(4) serves as the legal basis.
- If storing information in the end user’s terminal equipment or accessing information already stored in the end user’s terminal equipment is absolutely necessary, PECR Reg. 6(4) serves as the legal basis.
- In the case of possible processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1), Art. 9(2)(j) GDPR or Art. 6(1)(1)(e) GDPR in conjunction with Art. 6(2) GDPR is the legal basis. Art. 6 para. 2 GDPR; the legal basis.
- Moreover, the legal basis for the establishment of the reporting and complaints procedure (“Report profile”) and the related processing of reports is the fulfillment of a statutory obligation).
When the legal basis for processing is your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out on the basis of your consent before your withdrawal. If the legal basis is a legitimate interest, you are also entitled, in general, to object to the processing of your personal data, at any time, for reasons arising from your specific situation. Article 21 GDPR applies in this respect.
Transfer of personal data to third parties; service provider
In principle, ParshipMeet Group will only pass your personal data within the corporate group. These include ParshipMeet Holding GmbH, Parship Group GmbH, PE Digital GmbH and Parship Elite Service GmbH. In addition, ParshipMeet Group may transfer personal data to third parties as far as ParshipMeet Group should be obliged to do so by law or or enforceable official or court orders.
ParshipMeet Group reserves the right to use service providers when collecting or processing personal data. Service providers receive from the ParshipMeet Group only the personal data they need for their specific activity.
As a rule, service providers are integrated as so-called data processors, who are only allowed to process the personal data of the users of this online service in accordance with the instructions of the ParshipMeet Group.
Transfer of data to non-EEA countries
ParshipMeet Group may disclose personal data to third parties or to our processors, who are located outside the EEA. When this happens (and before disclosing your data), we ensure that the recipient has an adequate level of protection to enable the lawful transfer of your data. For example, this may be because the recipient is in an adequate country, or has entered into the EU Standard Contractual Clauses (If applicable, including UK or CH Addendum as far as relevant) and using additional technical and organizational protection measures or (where permitted by law) because you have expressly consented to this transfer).
How do we protect your data
ParshipMeet Group uses various security measures, such as industry-standard encryption and authentication tools, to protect the security, integrity and availability of the personal data of its customers and users. In particular, these are the following measures:
- Storage of confidential data in encrypted form,
- Firewall protection of IT systems to protect against unauthorized access,
- Permanent monitoring of access to IT systems to detect and prevent misuse of personal data.
Duration of storage; retention obligations
We store your data for as long as is necessary for the provision of our services or where we have a legitimate interest that permits the further storage of that information. In all other cases, we will delete your personal information.
With respect to processing employment applications, we store your personal information for as long as is necessary to make a decision regarding your application. If an employment relationship between us does not materialize, your application documents will be deleted six months or, in the case of consent, 24 months after we have informed you of the rejection. However, if longer storage is necessary in the event of litigation, we will continue to store data as far as necessary to defend against possible legal claims.
Are you obligated to provide us with personal Data?
In principle, you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, the use of certain services may require the provision of personal data, e.g., applying via the application tool on the website. If this is the case, we will point this out to you. Mandatory data is typically marked with an asterisk (*). If you do not wish to provide us with required data, you will unfortunately not be able to use the corresponding services.
Rights of the data subject at a glance
You have the right to access and under certain conditions- to rectify, erase, restrict or object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data portability.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please use the information under Contact. Please make also ensure that when you do so, we will be able to clearly identify you.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority or our appointed data protection authority.This is:
Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, The Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Hamburg, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies & Tracking
In addition to the processing of personal data mentioned above, cookies and/or other tracking technologies are stored on your device during or after your visit to www.parshipmeet.com.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your device when you access a website and is stored in your browser. If you then access the same webpage again, your browser will check its cookies and will recognize you as a returning user.
What cookies does ParshipMeet Group use in general?
ParshipMeet Group classifies cookies into different categories depending on their function and purpose.
Certain cookies are required for us to provide our website in a secure and user-friendly manner. This category includes, for example:
- Cookies that identify or authenticate our users,
- Cookies that ensure the security of ParshipMeet Group’s information system that our website is secure,
- Cookies that control abuse,
- Cookies that temporarily store certain user entries,
- Cookies that store certain user preferences.
These cookies enable you to navigate safely on our website and use the functions as desired. Without these cookies, ParshipMeet Group cannot provide essential services. We only use these cookies when you visit our website. They are usually deleted after closing your browser. These cookies are also used to retrieve the optimized website display when you access our website with a mobile device, so that your mobile data volume is not unnecessarily consumed.
The legal basis is the legitimate interest of ParshipMeet Group and of users of ParshipMeet Group’s website that the ParshipMeet Group service is safe and easy to use and that the quality of our website and content is constantly being improved.
A consent is not required to use “necessary” cookies. They cannot be deactivated.
“Functional” cookies enable us to record our users’ usage behaviour (e.g. clicked advertising banners, visited subpages, search queries made).
This involves collecting information about how users interact with a website. This allows us to identify which pages have been visited and gain a complete picture of user activity on our website.
ParshipMeet Group has decided not to use “functional” cookies.
Cookies that are set for advertising purposes (“marketing” cookies), make it possible to create profiles on user behavior (e.g. clicked advertising banners, visited sub-pages, search queries made) in order to display advertising or offers that are tailored to the user’s interest (“interest-based advertising”).
ParshipMeet Group has decided not to use “marketing” cookies.
What “necessary” cookies does ParshipMeet Group use in particular?
To secure this website and optimize loading times (e.g. SSL certificate) we use a “Content Delivery Network” (CDN). This CDN is a service of Cloudflare, Inc., 101 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. Therefore, registration and login requests are routed through the Cloudflare server and consolidated into statistics that cannot be deactivated.
We have reached an agreement with Cloudflare for order processing based on the EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
Here you can find information about the data collected by Cloudflare.