Working Student / Intern (m/f/d) in the Legal & Compliance Department
- Corporate Functions
Your contact person
ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international groups of companies in the field of online dating. With the clear goal of a planned IPO, we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) for at least 12 hours per week or an intern (m/f/d) for 40 hours for our external Legal & Compliance department as soon as possible. With our uniquely diverse business approach, we cover the entire spectrum of the online dating market, from social dating, with a strong entertainment component based on live video streaming, to serious dating. This position is based at our headquarters in Hamburg.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- You are part of the legal team and support the team as needed with general administrative tasks related to legal and compliance issues
Who we are looking for
- You are studying law or economics with a focus on compliance
- You have very good skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- You have very good German and good English skills
- As a working student, you will probably be enrolled for at least 12 months. As an intern, you are looking for a job for at least 6 months.
- As a team player, you don’t lose your head or your sense of humour even in hectic times
What you may look forward to
- Interesting insights into an established online company as a fully integrated member of our team
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
At ParshipMeet, we help millions of people around the globe meet, date, and fall in love. We want our teams to be as diverse as our customer base. Constantly adding new perspectives is key to our success. We will never judge anyone by age, sex, family background, skin color, religious beliefs or sexual orientation. For us, it’s all about skill, competence and you as a human being!
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts