Tax Manager (m/f/d)
- Corporate Functions
Your contact person
ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international players in Dating and Video. Our apps cover a broad spectrum of the market, from social dating and entertainment to serious matchmaking. The portfolio of our company, which has eight locations in Europe and North America, includes the brands Parship, eharmony, LOVOO, and ElitePartner, among others. We are looking for a Tax Manager (m/f/d) in a full-time position, with immediate effect. This role is based at our headquarters in Hamburg.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- As part of a multinational company based in Hamburg, you advise and support local management on tax issues that arise
- Internally, you will be responsible for representing the tax department in cross-departmental projects and will be a central point of contact for all tax-related issues with German and international relevance
- Together with your tax team, you work on our transfer pricing concept and for the development of it
- You contribute with your kow-how to the continuous improvement of our Tax Compliance Management System
- You and your team work on the monitoring and further development of our transfer pricing strategy
- Together with our external consultants, you and your team ensure the on-time preparation and review of intra-year and annual tax reports (VAT, Sales Tax and Income Tax) of various group companies
- In addition, you support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annually financial statements for the tax-relevant areas according to IFRS and HGB
- As a contact person for external tax consultants, auditors and tax offices, you represent the interests of the company
Who we are looking for
- You are a generalist in the field of taxation, have relevant professional experience and have been able to gain substantial knowledge in the tax department of a dynamic company or an auditing/tax consultancy company
- You have a tax qualification and ideally you have completed a degree in economics. A further professional tax qualification (e.g. tax specialist, certified tax accountant or tax consultant) is an advantage, but not a must
- You think entrepreneurially, outside the box and are able to present your opinion with confidence
- You are characterized by a strong analytical and structured way of thinking and working
- As a team player you feel comfortable in a flexible environment and inspire people with your friendly personality
- A confident handling of the common MS Office programs, ideally also with MS Dynamics NAV, and common tax software is a matter of course for you
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 1,100 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
At ParshipMeet, we help millions of people around the globe meet, date, and fall in love. We want our teams to be as diverse as our customer base. Constantly adding new perspectives is key to our success. We will never judge anyone by age, sex, family background, color of skin, religious beliefs nor sexual orientation. For us, it’s all about skills, competencies, and you as a human being!
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts