Senior Group Accounting & Reporting Manager (IFRS) (m/f/d)
- Corporate Functions
Your contact person
The ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international companies in the field of online dating. With the clear goal of a planned IPO, we are now looking for a Senior Group Accounting & Reporting Manager (IFRS) (m/f/d). With our uniquely diverse business approach, we cover the entire spectrum of the online dating market, from social dating, with a strong entertainment component based on live video streaming, to serious dating. This role is based in our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany and reports directly to the Team Lead Group Accounting & Reporting of the ParshipMeet Group.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- As an expert for Consolidation and External Reporting with a focus on IFRS, you will be part of the new Group Accounting & Reporting team of ParshipMeet Group
- In close cooperation with our parent ProSiebenSat.1 you are responsible for the implementation of new or amended accounting standards and advising our subsidiaries on reporting and accounting issues
- As part of the team you will implement a notes and disclosure process and be responsible for the preparation of quarterly and annual IFRS consolidated financial statements
- The preparation, coordination and execution of consolidation postings and the execution of the monthly closing/reporting process are a central aspect of your future position
- Together with your team you define the monthly/quarterly/annual closing process and timelines considering the ProSiebenSat.1 Group guidelines
- From the very beginning, you will be responsible for all tasks related to the preparation and analysis of the IFRS consolidated financial statements
- In the area of Consolidation and External Reporting you are the contact person for our parent ProSiebenSat.1 Group, our subsidiaries and the group auditor
Who we are looking for
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, or a comparable course of study and/or successfully completed further training as a qualified accountant (m/f/d)
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in accounting, financial accounting and/or auditing at a Big4 auditing firm and/or at a public listed company
- You have extensive knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and can apply it in a targeted manner
- You have experience in preparing and/or auditing IFRS consolidated financial statements
- You have very good skills in MS Excel and in the use of an ERP/consolidation system
- Your excellent analytical skills and structured approach to work are as much a part of your personality as your ability to work in a team and your strong sense of initiative
- Very good English language skills and an appreciative communication style, both written and spoken, complete your profile
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 1,100 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts