IFRS Specialist (m/f/d)
- Corporate Functions
The ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international companies in the field of online dating. With the clear goal of a planned IPO, we are now looking for a IFRS Specialist (m/f/d). With our uniquely diverse business approach, we cover the entire spectrum of the online dating market, from social dating, with a strong entertainment component based on live video streaming, to serious dating. This role is based in our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany and reports directly to the Team Lead Group Accounting & Reporting of the ParshipMeet Group.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- With your expertise in the area of accounting according to IFRS, you will strengthen the Finance department of the ParshipMeet Group as part of the new Group Accounting & Reporting team
- Your tasks will focus on the independent processing of practical questions according to IFRS, which you will prepare eloquently and purposefully in an audit-compliant manner
- From the very beginning, you will take on central tasks related to the preparation and analysis of our IFRS consolidated financial statements
- In close cooperation with our parent company ProSiebenSat.1, you will be responsible for the implementation of new or amended accounting standards and advise our subsidiaries on reporting and accounting
- As part of the team, you will also implement a notes and disclosure process and be responsible for the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS
Who we are looking for
- You have a successfully completed degree in business administration or a comparable course of study. A successfully completed further training as an auditor (m/f/d) is an advantage
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in accounting, financial accounting and/or auditing at a Big4 auditing firm and/or at a public listed company
- You have extensive knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and can apply it in a targeted manner
- You have experience in preparing and/or auditing IFRS consolidated financial statements
- You have very good skills in MS Excel and in the use of an ERP/consolidation system
- Your excellent analytical skills and structured approach to work are as much a part of your personality as your ability to work in a team and your strong sense of initiative
- Very good English language skills and an appreciative communication style, both written and spoken, complete your profile
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 1,100 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
At ParshipMeet, we help millions of people around the globe meet, date, and fall in love. We want our teams to be as diverse as our customer base. Constantly adding new perspectives is key to our success. We will never judge anyone by age, sex, family background, skin color, religious beliefs or sexual orientation. For us, it’s all about skill, competence and you as a human being!
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts