Senior Controller (m/f/d)
- Corporate Functions
Your contact person
The ParshipMeet Group,one of the leading international companies in the field of online dating, is looking for a Senior Controller (m/f/d) on full-time basis. With our uniquely diverse business approach, we cover the entire spectrum of the online dating market, from social dating, with a strong entertainment component based on live video streaming, to serious dating. This role is based in our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- You take on tasks within the framework of the month-end analysis and reporting. For this purpose, you are in contact with the accounting department and the specialist departments
- You analyse business plans and critically question the assumptions made. You independently contribute your ideas regarding optimisation potential and discuss them with your contact persons
- You prepare analyses and decision-making bases for management and other stakeholders and derive recommendations for action from them.
- You represent Controlling in internal interdisciplinary projects, e.g. the future design of management reporting in the context of the IPO
- You develop a uniform KPI reporting system for the local units within the Group. In addition, you improve existing processes
- You work independently on ad-hoc enquiries, project tasks and specialist topics.
Who we are looking for
- You have a successfully completed degree in business administration and have at least five years of professional experience in controlling, consulting or in an auditing company
- You have good knowledge of accounting according to IFRS
- You are proficient in the use of common MS Office programmes, in particular Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge in the use of planning models in Excel is desirable
- Your excellent analytical skills and your structured way of working are just as much your hallmark as your ability to work in a team and your strong initiative. You also keep a cool head when dealing with time-critical issues and changing requirements
- Very good English language skills and an appreciative communication style, both written and spoken, complete your profile
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 1,100 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts