Project Manager Group Projects/ PMO (all genders)
- Corporate Functions
Your contact person
ParshipMeet Group is an international market leader in online dating. With its uniquely diverse and targeted business approach, the company covers the whole spectrum of the online dating market, ranging from social dating to matchmaking. ParshipMeet Group’s brand portfolio consists of internationally successful and established brands with complementary strengths.
Headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, the company currently employs a workforce of more than 1,000 in seven offices worldwide. Reporting into the Vice President Corporate Development, this role is responsible to support the build up of a small, yet impactful corporate development team. As Manager Group Projects you will drive the implementation of our most relevant groupwide projects. You will support the mid- to long-term development across the group and hence functions and brands across the globe.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- Drive implementation of strategic & operational groupwide projects, such as potential PMIs, a major platform consolidation with the CTO and product leadership or new group-wide systems and tools
- Lead project management office, including project planning & steering across various streams, large-scale global stakeholder management across levels, preparation of decision-meetings for our leadership & overall project documentation
- Identify opportunities for further group development, collaboration and operational efficiency
- Serve as key point of contact between group leadership and the involved functions and teams
- Act as general sparring partner to the organization on strategic perspectives, project management and operational business development
Who we are looking for
- Degree in business administration or business informatics
- 2-5 years of practical experience, ideally in a management- or inhouse-consulting firm with focus on project management, or in a project management role within a technology-focused industry
- Proven track record in program management or management of larger scale projects
- Pro-active personality with strong business acumen, and analytical & process-driven working style
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with individuals at all levels and across different cultures
- Affinity for the tech industry and digital business models
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially powerpoint and excel)
- Fluent in German and English
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 1,000 strong workforce at seven locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, parties, foosball n in the office
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
At ParshipMeet, we help millions of people around the globe meet, date, and fall in love. We want our teams to be as diverse as our customer base. Constantly adding new perspectives is key to our success. We will never judge anyone by age, sex, family background, color of skin, religious beliefs nor sexual orientation. For us, it’s all about skills, competencies, and you as a human being!
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts