Manager Financial Modelling (m/f/d)
- Corporate Functions
Your contact person
The ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international companies in the field of online dating. With the clear goal of a planned IPO, we are now looking for a Manager Financial Modelling (m/f/d). With our uniquely diverse business approach, we cover the entire spectrum of the online dating market, from social dating, with a strong entertainment component based on live video streaming, to serious dating. This role is based in our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany and reports directly to the Team Lead Controlling of the ParshipMeet Group.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- As an expert in the field of financial modelling, you will independently develop and evaluate indicator-based planning models and perform sensitivity and scenario analyses
- Your core activities include the preparation of the multi-year business plan, the modelling of the budget as well as regular forecasts and you are a valuable sparring partner for the management in strategic decisions
- You optimize existing modelling processes and manage sub-projects on your own responsibility
- As part of the controlling team, you take on operational tasks within the framework of monthly analyses and ad-hoc analyses
- You share your in-depth knowledge with team members on issues related to the mapping of complex business issues in Excel models
- You prepare your results in form of presentations and reports for our internal as well as external stakeholders
Who we are looking for
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or a comparable course of study
- You have at least three years of professional experience in the field of M&A, corporate finance, restructuring or valuation in an auditing firm, a private equity fund or a management consultancy and have successfully demonstrated your strong skills in the preparation of integrated financial models and investment plans
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Excel (VBA is a plus) and you are also interested in technologies such as Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau or Qlik
- You have knowledge in accounting according to IFRS
- Your excellent analytical skills and structured way of working distinguish you just as much as your ability to work in a team and your strong initiative. You also keep a cool head when dealing with time-critical topics and changing requirements
- Very good English language skills and an appreciative communication style, both written and spoken, round off your profile
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 1,100 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts