Legal Counsel / Business Lawyer (m/f/d) Contract Management
- Corporate Functions
Your contact person
ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international players in Dating and Video. Our apps cover a broad spectrum of the market, from social dating and entertainment to serious matchmaking. The portfolio of our company, which has eight locations in Europe and North America, includes the brands Parship, eharmony, LOVOO, and ElitePartner, among others. As a Legal Counsel / Business Lawyer (m/f/d), you will provide legal advice in the field of contract management within the ParshipMeet Group and work closely with our in-house legal team.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- You will be responsible for providing comprehensive legal advice on contract management, particularly in the areas of media and IT law.
- You are responsible for drafting and reviewing contracts with regard to compliance with Group guidelines, laws and other regulations.
- You will review legal issues, assess potential risks and develop possible solutions.
- We can only achieve success if we work together – that’s why you work closely with internal operational units and support them until the contract is concluded.
- You will also support the contract management independently from a technical point of view.
Who we are looking for
- You have successfully completed the 1st or 2nd state law examination or a bachelor’s/master’s degree in business law (LL.M.) and have several years of professional experience as a corporate lawyer in a commercial enterprise or in a law firm (ideally in the e-commerce, IT or media environment).
- A very careful way of working is part of your professional personality.
- Even in stressful situations you stay calm and keep your sense of humor.
- A high motivation to learn and willingness to quickly familiarise yourself with new and special tasks as well as excellent communication skills characterise you.
- Fluent written and spoken English and German, as well as good IT skills (MS Office package) round off your profile.
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 1,100 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
At ParshipMeet, we help millions of people around the globe meet, date, and fall in love. We want our teams to be as diverse as our customer base. Constantly adding new perspectives is key to our success. We will never judge anyone by age, sex, family background, color of skin, religious beliefs nor sexual orientation. For us, it’s all about skills, competencies, and you as a human being!
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts