Legal Counsel / Business Lawyer – Contract Management and Compliance (m/f/d)
- Corporate Functions
Your contact person
ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international players in Dating and Video. Our apps cover a broad spectrum of the market, from social dating and entertainment to serious matchmaking. The portfolio of our company, which has eight locations in Europe and North America, includes the brands Parship, eharmony, LOVOO, and ElitePartner, among others.
As a Legal Counsel – Contract Management and Compliance (m/f/d), you will support our globally operating legal department in the areas of media law, IT/IP law, data protection law and the requirements arising from a corporate governance system of a potentially listed company in the future. A coordinated training programme will enable you to independently support our subsidiaries in the operation of their platforms in the areas of dating and social entertainment in terms of contract law and to guide them through the multitude of corporate law regulations. We provide you with insights into all aspects of a globally operating digital company. Due to our integration into the ProSiebenSat.1 Group, you will work in a team of specialists who enable you to specialise with an approach that focuses on know-how transfer. Participation in established certification programmes (also in the area of compliance) or specialist lawyer courses (IT / IP law) are expressly desired.
Our legal department works flexibly – either in Hamburg, Berlin or Dresden and with the possibility to work predominantly remotely. Flexible working hours are a matter of course.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- Comprehensive legal advice in contract management – especially in media and IT law – is part of your area of responsibility.
- You will be responsible for drafting and reviewing contracts with regard to compliance with group guidelines, laws and other regulations.
- You examine legal issues, assess possible risks and work out possible solutions.
- We can only achieve success if we work together – that’s why you work closely with internal operational units and support them until the contract is concluded.
- You will also be responsible for the technical aspects of contract management.
Who we are looking for
- You have successfully completed the 1st or 2nd state law examination or a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business law (LL.M.) and have several years of professional experience as a corporate lawyer in a business enterprise or in a law firm, ideally in the e-commerce, IT or media environment.
- A very meticulous way of working is a matter of course for you.
- You do not lose your head or your sense of humour even in hectic times.
- You are highly motivated to learn and willing to quickly familiarise yourself with new and special tasks, as well as having excellent communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English and good IT skills (MS Office package) round off your profile.
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 1,100 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
At ParshipMeet, we help millions of people around the globe meet, date, and fall in love. We want our teams to be as diverse as our customer base. Constantly adding new perspectives is key to our success. We will never judge anyone by age, sex, family background, color of skin, religious beliefs nor sexual orientation. For us, it’s all about skills, competencies, and you as a human being!
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts