Legal Counsel (m/f/d) (focus on IT and data protection law) in Hamburg
- Corporate Functions
Your contact person
The ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international companies in the field of online dating. With the clear goal of a planned IPO, we are now looking for our external legal department for a Legal Counsel (m/f/d). With our uniquely diverse business approach, we cover the entire spectrum of the online dating market, from social dating, with a strong entertainment component based on live video streaming, to serious dating. This role is based in our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- In a team of lawyers you provide internal advice to various stakeholders on diverse legal topics with a focus on competition, IT, e-commerce and data protection law
- The content of your work will focus on the areas of German and European IT and data protection law as well as all new European legislative procedures in these areas
- You are familiar with the compliance processes of listed companies and enjoy implementing such processes in multidisciplinary teams
Who we are looking for
- You have a legal education with two above-average state examinations (at least satisfactory); the focus of your education is German and European law
- You have a pronounced online affinity and a great interest in related legal topics
- A very careful way of working is a matter of course for you
- You do not lose your head or your sense of humor even in hectic times
- Very good English skills are mandatory
What you may look forward to
- You will gain exciting insights into an internationally operating online company
- You can contribute and expand your knowledge in the face of a wide range of legal issues
- You will work in a great team in the heart of Hamburg
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
At ParshipMeet, we help millions of people around the globe meet, date, and fall in love. We want our teams to be as diverse as our customer base. Constantly adding new perspectives is key to our success. We will never judge anyone by age, sex, family background, skin color, religious beliefs or sexual orientation. For us, it’s all about skill, competence and you as a human being!
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting.
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts