Legal Counsel – Corporate Law and Compliance (m/f/d)
- Corporate Functions
Your contact person
ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international players in Dating and Video. Our apps cover a broad spectrum of the market, from social dating and entertainment to serious matchmaking. The portfolio of our company, which has eight locations in Europe and North America, includes the brands Parship, eharmony, LOVOO, and ElitePartner, among others.
As a Legal Counsel (m/f/d) Corporate Law and Compliance you will support our global legal department in the areas of corporate law (“Corporate Office”) and corporate governance requirements within a potentially listed company as well as in selected M&A processes. A coordinated training programme will enable you to accompany our subsidiaries independently through the multitude of group law regulations. We provide you with insights into all aspects of a globally operating digital company. Due to our integration into the ProSiebenSat.1 Group, you will work in a team of corporate law specialists who will enable you to specialise with an approach that focuses on know-how transfer. Participation in established certification programmes (also in the area of compliance) or specialist lawyer courses (corporate law) are expressly desired.
Our legal department works flexibly – either in Hamburg, Berlin or Dresden and with the possibility of working predominantly remotely. Flexible working hours are a matter of course.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- Corporate office support is part of your area of responsibility.
- You will work closely with internal operational units.
- You are responsible for compliance with group law regulations and potentially for future capital market law issues that may arise.
- You will be responsible for the management and coordination of internal and external coordination processes in connection with resolution procedures.
- You report to our management and our shareholders.
Who we are looking for
- You have above-average examinations and at least two, ideally more, years of relevant professional experience in a law firm (or a corporate legal department) with a focus on corporate law.
- You have a strong understanding of business management and complex issues.
- You are highly motivated to learn and willing to quickly familiarise yourself with new and special tasks.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English and good IT skills (MS Office package) round off your profile.
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 1,100 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
At ParshipMeet, we help millions of people around the globe meet, date, and fall in love. We want our teams to be as diverse as our customer base. Constantly adding new perspectives is key to our success. We will never judge anyone by age, sex, family background, color of skin, religious beliefs nor sexual orientation. For us, it’s all about skills, competencies, and you as a human being!
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts