Junior Accountant (m/f/d)
- Corporate Functions
Your contact person
ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international players in Dating and Video. Our apps cover a broad spectrum of the market, from social dating and entertainment to serious matchmaking. The portfolio of our company, which has eight locations in Europe and North America, includes the brands Parship, eharmony, LOVOO, and ElitePartner, among others. We are looking for Junior Accountant in a full-time position, with immidiate effect. As a Junior Accountant (m/f/d), you will get to know the different challenges in our Accounting Team and provide support in many different areas.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- You will support our 8-member accounting team in day-to-day operations (support for national and international companies) and thus develop into a great all-rounder.
- You will be operationally involved in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS and local accounting standards and will gain experience in the fast close process.
- You will also take responsibility for cross-functional topics in accounting and the internal control system (IKS).
- You will also be responsible for processing automated payment transactions and performing regular account reconciliations and clarifications.
- Furthermore, you will be a contact person for our internal departments as well as for inquiries from external and internal auditors.
Who we are looking for
- You have successfully completed a degree in the field of economics or have completed a comparable education.
- You have gained your first professional experience in the form of internships or as a working student.
- You value a collegial way of working characterized by reliability and efficiency.
- You are very interested in getting to know or deepening your knowledge of the working methods and interrelationships in accounting. Thereby you are driven by your thirst for knowledge.
- You have a high affinity for numbers and always work very carefully.
- You are experienced in using the current MS Office programs and are interested in learning how to use MS Navision or MS Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- In addition to Englisch, a good command of German is necessary .
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 1,100 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
At ParshipMeet, we help millions of people around the globe meet, date, and fall in love. We want our teams to be as diverse as our customer base. Constantly adding new perspectives is key to our success. We will never judge anyone by age, sex, family background, color of skin, religious beliefs nor sexual orientation. For us, it’s all about skills, competencies, and you as a human being!
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts