Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
- Corporate Functions
ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international players in Dating and Video. Our apps cover a broad spectrum of the market, from social dating and entertainment to serious matchmaking. The portfolio of our company, which has eight locations in Europe and North America, includes the brands Parship, eharmony, LOVOO, and ElitePartner, among others.
In order to provide our Group Co-CEO and Group CFO with the best possible support on a daily basis, we are looking for a full-time Executive Assistant (m/f/d) to join our company as soon as possible. This position is based at our headquarters in Hamburg.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- Supporting the Group Co-CEO and Group CFO in operational, organizational and administrative tasks
- Professional appointment and meeting coordination
- Organization as well as preparation and follow-up of national and international meetings, workshops and events
- First and trustworthy contact person as well as interface to the direct reports of the management and to external business partners
- Support in contract management
Who we are looking for
- You have successfully completed a university degree in business administration or, alternatively, you can show that you have completed a very good commercial apprenticeship
- You have relevant professional experience as an assistant to senior management, ideally in a capital market/ listed environment
- Professional handling of the common MS Office products, in particular Word and Powerpoint, as well as very good written and spoken German and English skills
- You have an independent, structured, analytical and above all high quality way of working
- You are characterized by strong communication skills and a confident appearance appropriate to the position
- A high degree of discretion, loyalty and assertiveness as well as the ability to recognize and set priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility, even under changing conditions
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 1,100 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
At ParshipMeet, we help millions of people around the globe meet, date, and fall in love. We want our teams to be as diverse as our customer base. Constantly adding new perspectives is key to our success. We will never judge anyone by age, sex, family background, color of skin, religious beliefs nor sexual orientation. For us, it’s all about skills, competencies, and you as a human being!
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts