Team Lead Group Accounting & Reporting (m/f/d)
- Corporate Functions
Your contact person
The ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international companies in the field of online dating. With the clear goal of a planned IPO, we are now looking for someone to build up its own Group Accounting & Reporting team at holding level. With our uniquely diverse business approach, we cover the entire spectrum of the online dating market, from social dating, with a strong entertainment component based on live video streaming, to serious dating. This role is based in our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany and reports directly to the Senior Vice President Group Finance of the ParshipMeet Group.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- As an expert for Group Accounting and Reporting, you will build up the sub-area Group Accounting and Reporting for our holding company in sparring with the Director Group Finance. You will continue to be closely involved in the operational processes and tasks of your team and will apply your expertise to specific technical issues.
- Together with your team, you will define the necessary processes and contribute significantly to the creation of group guidelines
- You optimize existing processes and bear responsibility for sub-projects, e.g. in the context of the introduction of consolidation software
- From the very beginning, you will be responsible for all tasks related to the preparation and analysis of the consolidated financial statements according to IFRS including all mandatory components
- The preparation, coordination and execution of consolidation measures (actual and planned) are a central aspect of your tasks
- You are responsible for the forward-looking implementation of new or amended accounting standards and advise our subsidiaries on reporting and accounting issues
- In the area of Group Consolidation and Reporting you are the contact person for the departments, our holding company and the group auditor
Who we are looking for
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, or a comparable course of study and/or successfully completed further training as an accountant (m/f/d)
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in the field of finance and accounting in a group of companies or auditing firm
- Experience in personnel management is an advantage
- You have sound knowledge of (consolidated) accounting according to IFRS and can apply your knowledge in a targeted manner
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Excel and a common consolidation software. Experience in the use of an ERP system is an advantage
- Your excellent analytical skills and structured approach to work are as much a part of your personality as your ability to work in a team and your strong sense of initiative
- Very good English language skills and an appreciative communication style, both written and spoken, complete your profile
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 1,100 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, football & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts