Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
- Corporate Functions
Your contact person
ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international players in Dating and Video. Our apps cover a broad spectrum of the market, from social dating and entertainment to serious matchmaking. The portfolio of our company, which has eight locations in Europe and North America, includes the brands Parship, eharmony, LOVOO, and ElitePartner, among others. We are looking for a Legal Counsel (m/f/d) in a full-time position, with immediate effect.
As Legal Counsel (m/f/d) with a focus on eCommerce and data protection law, you will be part of our global legal team. A coordinated training programme will enable you to provide independent legal support to our subsidiaries in the operation of their platforms in the areas of dating and social entertainment. We offer you comprehensive insights into the legal issues of a globally operating digital company. Due to our integration into the ProSiebenSat.1 Group, you will work in a team of specialists who will enable you to specialise in the areas of e-commerce and data protection law with a focus on know-how transfer.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- In a team of lawyers you advise on various topics of eCommerce law (app and website) and data protection law.
- Together with external law firms, you support our product team in all online and accompanying compliance processes.
- You will assist in checking compliance with European regulations such as the Digital Markets and Service Act.
- The main focus of your work will be European consumer, data protection and platform law as well as all new European legislative procedures in these areas; in addition, you will have points of contact with competition law in these fields.
Who we are looking for
- You have a legal education (with very good degrees) and are also a fully qualified lawyer with two above-average state examinations (at least satisfactory).
- You have a strong online affinity and a keen interest in related legal topics.
- A very careful way of working is a matter of course for you.
- You do not lose your head or your sense of humour even in hectic times.
- A very good command of German and English is essential.
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 1,100 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
At ParshipMeet, we help millions of people around the globe meet, date, and fall in love. We want our teams to be as diverse as our customer base. Constantly adding new perspectives is key to our success. We will never judge anyone by age, sex, family background, color of skin, religious beliefs nor sexual orientation. For us, it’s all about skills, competencies, and you as a human being!
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts