Junior Office Manager (m/f/d)
- Corporate Functions
Your contact person
ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international players in Dating and Video. Our apps cover a broad spectrum of the market, from social dating and entertainment to serious matchmaking. The portfolio of our company, which has eight locations in Europe and North America, includes the brands Parship, eharmony, LOVOO, and ElitePartner, among others. Our office management team in Hamburg is where all the threads come together. Whether employees, guests or service providers, we make sure that everyone feels welcome here and that processes run smoothly. We are looking for a friendly, open-minded and warm-hearted member (full-time) in Hamburg to join our team as soon as possible.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- As Junior Office Manager (m/f/d) you are the first contact for every visitor at the reception of our beautiful office in the heart of Hamburg’s city center.
- You always have an open ear for the needs of our colleagues and are happy to help at any time
- You take care of orders concerning the Hamburg location (e.g. office supplies, breakfast, fruit, drinks)
- You prepare and set conference rooms for meetings
- You support the onboarding process of new employees
- You are responsible for the travel management and book the trips of all colleagues
- You will assist with other administrative tasks, such as contract management or processing credit card statements
- You also support with organizing smaller events (workshops, trainings or afterworks).
- In addition, you cover for the assistant to the management (calendar management, travel bookings, travel expense reports, etc.)
Who we are looking for
- You are an outgoing personality with a strong service mentality and enjoy interacting with many different people
- Your working style is characterized by team spirit, diligence and a can-do attitude
- You face unexpected tasks and challenges with a balanced mixture of pragmatism, composure and humor
- You have the ability to keep many tasks in mind at the same time and to adapt flexibly to changing situations
- You are fluent in written and spoken German; your English skills allow you to communicate well in English.
- You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- An apprencticeship in a service-oriented industry (e.g. hotel, gastronomy) is a prerequisite for this position.
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 600 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
At ParshipMeet, we help millions of people around the globe meet, date, and fall in love. We want our teams to be as diverse as our customer base. Constantly adding new perspectives is key to our success. We will never judge anyone by age, sex, family background, color of skin, religious beliefs nor sexual orientation. For us, it’s all about skills, competencies, and you as a human being!
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts