Junior Controller (m/f/d)
- Corporate Functions
ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international players in Dating and Video. Our apps cover a broad spectrum of the market, from social dating and entertainment to serious matchmaking. The portfolio of our company, which has eight locations in Europe and North America, includes the brands Parship, eharmony, LOVOO, and ElitePartner, among others.
As part of the ongoing development of our Group Controlling department, we are looking for a Junior Controller (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible. This position is based at our headquarters in Hamburg and reports directly to the Team Lead Group Controlling of the ParshipMeet Group.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- You will be responsible for analysing the structural costs in the monthly financial statements for our national and international companies. In this context, you will prepare plan/target/actual analyses and monthly reports
- You will be involved in budget and forecast planning together with other departments
- Together with the team you prepare analyses and foundations for decision-making for management and other stakeholders and derive recommendations for action from these
- Ensure diligent handling of financial data and feel comfortable using common ERP financial systems
- You contribute to the further development of internal controlling and management processes
Who we are looking for
- Your strengths include very good communication and analytical skills as well as a strategic and conceptual way of thinking
- Independent action, a structured way of working, the ability to work in a team as well as strong communication skills and assertiveness are key qualifications for this position
- You bring along first experience with IFRS
- You handle the common MS Office programmes, especially Excel and PowerPoint confidently
- Initial knowledge of reporting tools or BI applications is an advantage, an affinity for IT technology is a plus
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration; potentially you already have gained two to three years of professional experience in controlling, consulting or in an auditing company
- Very good German and English language skills as well as an appreciative communication style, both written and spoken, is required for this position
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 600 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
At ParshipMeet, we help millions of people around the globe meet, date, and fall in love. We want our teams to be as diverse as our customer base. Constantly adding new perspectives is key to our success. We will never judge anyone by age, sex, family background, color of skin, religious beliefs nor sexual orientation. For us, it’s all about skills, competencies, and you as a human being!
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts