Head of PR & Corporate Communications (m/f/d)
- Brand Marketing & Communications
Your contact person
The ParshipMeet Group is one of the leading international groups of companies in the field of online dating. With the clear goal of a planned IPO, we are now looking for someone to drive the Group’s PR & Corporate Communication in close coordination with our management in Hamburg and our parent company ProSiebenSat.1, Munich. With our uniquely diverse business approach, we cover the entire spectrum of the online dating market, from social dating, with a strong entertainment component based on live video streaming, to serious dating. This role is based in our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany and reports directly to the CMO of the ParshipMeet Group.
Your Responsibility in our Team
- Disciplinary leadership of our small but mighty PR & Corporate Communications team
- Further development of the communication strategy based on the corporate strategy and implementation of corresponding measures for external corporate communication for the ParshipMeet Group, as well as coordination with the international subsidiaries with a clear focus on a planned IPO
- You advise the management and senior management on press relations and are responsible for our crisis and reputation management
- You are our main contact for communication topics for ProSiebenSat.1, as well as for business and financial journalists
- In the future, you will prepare press releases, speeches, and presentations for events such as the Annual General Meeting, annual press conference, Capital Markets Day and other external appearances
- You will be the driving force behind the (digital) further development of financial communications and will also translate financial topics for social media with the responsible internal team
- You will be jointly responsible for the quarterly and annual reports (especially the management report) of the ParshipMeet Group and create the corresponding texts for them
- You will be jointly responsible for the fulfillment of the Group’s publicity obligations in interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Together with your team, you are responsible for consumer PR for Parship and ElitePartner (press releases, studies, expert and success couple placements)
- You cover internal communication tasks with your team as needed and you are responsible for the further development of KPI tracking for the department and continuous optimization based on the key figures, as well as planning and tracking of the budget
- You drive the exchange with our international PR colleagues for consumer PR and coordinate all capital market topics
Who we are looking for
- You have a university degree in economics/business administration or communications science
- You have several years of professional experience in corporate communications at a capital market-oriented company, or alternatively at a (consulting) agency with a focus on corporate, strategic or financial communications
- You have proven experience in writing a variety of texts and a journalistic writing style in complex contexts and you display a high level of consulting competence, also in cooperation with top management
- You have knowledge and experience in the preparation of annual and quarterly reports, as well as other reporting and notification requirements relevant to the capital market
- You have strong analytical skills and a high level of understanding of business contexts, coupled with a structured, meticulous and independent approach to work, as well as experience in project management
- You are a creator and “doer”, you are passionate about your topics and inspire your international colleagues and the teams on site with your personality
- You are well-versed in MS Office applications
- You have passion for the digital economy, a confident appearance, a high degree of initiative, the ability to work in a team, and the confident use of written and spoken English are a matter of course for you.
What you may look forward to
- An international market leader in online dating, with a 1,100 strong workforce at eight locations worldwide.
- A great working atmosphere and teams loving what they do
- Coffee, fruit, breakfast, subsidized public transport card, monthly (currently virtual) parties, foosball & PlayStation in the office, and other covid-friendly benefits
- A permanent position and an attractive salary
In times of Corona we have switched to home office, our recruiting process is currently digital.
We are looking forward to your application in English or German and to a first virtual meeting!
Please take a moment to fill out our application form as completely as possible. The mandatory fields are marked with *.
What we offer you
- Flexible working time
- Central location
- Roof terrace
- Home office
- Company pension scheme
- Public transport ticket
- Bio fruits
- Employee events
- Table soccer
- Fitness cooperations
- Health measures
- Shopping discounts